Monday, March 31, 2014

#ZachstinsWorld: AHW Drafts the #RRBB9 Houseguests

You might have heard the news by now, that my P.I.C Hannah has been cast in the latest installment of Reality Radar Big Brother (#RRBB9). Following in my footsteps! Of course I'm referring to my brief stint in the RealityRadar.com Twitter games most recent season. During that time, Hannah drafted the #RRBB8 Houseguets with our mutual Twitter pal Cierra. With Pepper Han following in my footsteps and joining the RRBB family, I will return the favor and follow in hers. I will be drafting the new #RRBB9 Houseguests with Twitter personality, friend, lover of Britney Haynes and my former RRBB coach, Zachary Nicolos. So without further adieu, I present to you the #ZachstinsWorld #RRBB9 draft results.


May the best man win! Best man obviously meaning best woman, because #TeamHannah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment