Tuesday, November 5, 2013

AustHan drafts the all-stars of 'Project Runway: All-Stars 3!'

I have been a fan of Project Runway since its fourth season during its Bravo days.  I later went back and watched seasons 1-3.  And despite the fact that I haven't watched a full season since season 9,  (I blame it on Viktor Luna not winning that season.  I got so invested!) I still love the series and at least try to watch the majority of the All-Stars seasons.  First, they brought back the guy who made me fall in love with PR, Rami Kashou for that first season.  Then, the cast of season 2 of All-Stars was pretty superb, especially the final 4.  But this season.. the moment I have been waiting for... THEY BROUGHT BACK VIKTOR LUNA!  Okay, I know I am setting myself up for total heartbreak.  I mean, I couldn't even stomach him placing third back on season 9 (actually, it still offends me to this day) .. let's not even think how I'll react if he doesn't win.  (Yes, I don't think I could even be happy with a second place finish!  Sorry not sorry!)  So, seeing how my love for Viktor is so abundant, I was pretty positive that I needed to force Austin to draft this season of All-Stars with me.. you know, just so I could have another reason to obsess over Viktor and his placement in this season.  Do you sense a problem?  Anyway, it's been a while since we did this draft (we did it after the first episode so that the teams would be even. Also because we were super lazy and slow when it came to drafting this one), but I believe I went first.  The results fell as follows:

Team Hannah
From left to right:  Viktor Luna, Irina Shabayeva, Seth Aaron Henderson, Mychael Knight, Daniel Esquivel

Team Austin
From left to right: Elena Slivnyak, Jeffrey Sebelia, Korto Momolu, Melissa Fleis, Christopher Palu

As you can see, I was the first to lose a team member in Daniel, but, it's all good because he was the last person to get drafted onto my team.  I should probably be sadder about this than I actually am!  Oops!

Project Runway: All-Stars 3 airs Thursdays on Lifetime at 9 pm!

Who is your pick to win?  Who do you think has done the best given the first two episodes of the season?  Feel free to tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment