Tuesday, September 17, 2013

AustHan drafts the sharks of 'Shark Tank!'

Photo Credit: DaymondJohn.com and ABC
ABC's Shark Tank has been one of my favorite shows since it first began back in 2009.  Needless to say, it is one of my most highly anticipated show returns this fall.  Therefore, I made up a draft proposal and, as always, got Austin to agree to play along.  I plan on writing recaps for each episode, so the draft will be a nice addition to the ends of those.  This draft, like with most others, will run the course of the season and the winner will be chosen based on whose team has made the most deals of the season.  If two or more sharks go together for a deal, each shark will be counted separately and added to the team totals in that format.

Austin got to pick first in this draft, due to his Week #1 win in the Dancing with the Stars draft.  Considering how much I love this show and how I had my "Perfect Three" all set up and prepared in order of choice, it was very difficult to give this first pick to someone other than myself.  The draft results fell as follows:


In case you were wondering, Mark Cuban and Lori Greiner are my two favorite sharks, so I am fairly pleased with these results.  I was terrified Austin would pick Mark first, because I was 95% positive that I had, at some point in the past, told Austin of my love for #MarkTheShark.  My "Perfect Three" were Mark, Lori, and Robert, but Kevin is well versed in the Shark Tank world as he also is on the Canadian version of the show, Dragons' Den, which was around before Shark Tank, so I'll take it!

Shark Tank premieres this Friday, September 20th at 9pm!  Be to sure watch the show and look for my first recap (with a first episode draft update included) to follow shortly after the airing of the premiere!  (Edit: Actually, that is a lie.  I forgot that I'll be watching the premiere late, so the recap will probably not be up until sometime on Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment