Sunday, August 18, 2013

AustHan drafts 'The Great Food Truck Race!'

This draft is lucky number seven for AustHan!  After the finishes of our first five drafts, things are pretty even.  #TeamHannah has a solid three wins, while #TeamAustin has two wins.  Seeing as how Austin and I love the Food Network (but hey, @FoodNetwork, where is the reciprocated love?) and reality television shows, we decided to draft for The Great Food Truck Race which begins tonight at 9! (less than 20 minutes!)  Thanks to Damaris, I won the Food Network Star Draft and won rights to first pick in the GFTR draft! The draft results fell as follows:



Considering that I landed my top two overall picks with Tikka Tikka Taco and The Slide Show, I feel pretty confident about this draft.  But you know, I felt the same way about #HGTVStar and you see how that turned out!  Will you be watching The Great Food Truck Race?  And more importantly, are you #TeamHannah or #TeamAustin?

No comments:

Post a Comment