Friday, June 7, 2013

Day #8 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"Dick is the perfect choice for someone to mimic in this house.  He has pranked me numerous, numerous times and to fight back, at his level, is only going to actually probably bring us closer together and give us a shared moment of hilarity."

I know that I expressed a fair amount of love for the "I'd do that for a dollar" America's Player task, but my personal favorite America's Player task was when America voted for Eric to mimic Dick.  This task was the last "fun" task that Eric had to complete as America's Player.  To complete the task, Eric had to mimic Dick on three different occasions.  In the first round, Eric more-or-less mimicked Dick by pretending to smoke.  In the second round, Eric mimicked Dick by making a lot of gross nose noises since by then Dick was having a lot of fun messing with Eric.  In the final round, my most favorite round of them all, Eric was going to mimic Dick while he ate cereal.  Dick had other plans though and started tossing the cereal (and milk) in Eric's face.  They both had a lot of fun with it and many laughs were had, both inside the house and outside of the house (with people like me.)  I'm not really sure WHY this was my favorite AP task of them all, but it's the one that I always remember the most vividly and am urged to watch at least once or twice a year.  If you want to rewatch this task, it's around the 30 minute mark of episode 27.



2 comments:

  1. I loved this task as well. It was light hearted and perfectly played. Eric did a great job as America's Player. I'm having so much fun reading your daily Eric Stein blogs, it brings back good memories of one of my favorite seasons. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the America's Player twist would have been terrible if anyone else that season had done it! Like can you imagine someone like Zach or Amber doing it? And thank you so much! Eric's my all-time favorite BB player, so it's really fun for me to write these. I'm glad that you enjoy them!

      Delete