Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day #7 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"This means the world to me and um.. I.. will be devastated if something that's entirely out of my control results in my leaving."

After Nick's eviction, an endurance HOH competition took place.  During the competition, but after Eric and Amber were both out (not suspicious at all, nope, not at all), a banner was flown over the backyard.  The banner outed that Eric had voted to keep Nick in the house instead of voting to get him out like he said he was going to/did.  (He only voted to evict Kail over Nick because of AP.)  The whole banner thing is just so fishy to me.  There were still a good amount of people left in the competition when it flew, and considering that Eric's vote is revealed WHEN he votes and this competition started at the end of the eviction show, that's not a lot of time for some outsider to go put together a banner and plan it.  Of course, this is just me being the skeptic (and Eric fangirl) that I am.  Despite the fishiness that surrounded America's Player and BB8, it is still my favorite post-BB7 era season.  (As a whole, I mean.  The final 4 and onward sucked.)

Like I mentioned in one of the past posts, I was still pretty young (and jobless) when BB8 happened, so I didn't have the feeds.  But, BB8 was the first season I went online and read the Joker's Updates (and there was another feed-recapping website that I loved.  It's not around anymore, but they posted a lot of screencaps.)  I mostly read the feed updates because Eric Stein was my Justin Bieber in 2007, to put it in modern-day terms.   When things blew up for Eric's game this week in the house and Daniele almost successfully backdoored Eric, I was stressed that entire week.  I'm not joking, I spent the days of that week with my computer and its dial up internet connection, refreshing to make sure Eric would not be evicted.  And if I remember correctly, he was very close to leaving at many points in that week!  Horrifying!  


No comments:

Post a Comment