Friday, June 14, 2013

Day #15 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"I have no game whatsoever as it relates to women.  Y'know, I'm just a 5'7" Jewish kid. And it just so happens that when in comparison to an ogre and a 44 year old pervert, frankly, I'm the best thing that's remaining here and it's working for me."

Yeah, we're finally there.  There meaning a Jeric-related post.  Jessica and Eric are my favorite Big Brother showmance ever, and while it sadly didn't work out, I still enjoy reliving the Jeric moments by rewatching BB8 episodes from time to time.  In particular, in planning these posts.  Jessica and Eric started off as having a very jokey, flirty relationship which is slightly different than most showmances, which are just annoying and gross.  Jessica and Eric's relationship grew over the course of their time in the house and it was so fun to watch!

Today's quote comes from when only three guys remained in the house: Eric, Dick, and Zach.  This is another great Eric quote, but I mostly love this moment of the show so much because of the shot it shows of Zach when Eric calls him "an ogre" in the diary room.  If you don't remember, it flashed to Zach, in the pool doing some strange movement in order to get water out of his ear.  (At least, I hope that's what he was doing.  If that was a dance move, then I give it a D!)

No comments:

Post a Comment