Friday, June 14, 2013

Day #14 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"I mean, truth be told, the only reason I really signed up for this is I'm hoping that Reality GameMasters 2 is all the hot girls playing Twister and I'll be asked back in your capacity.  So, y'know, I'll live to fight another day.  It's all good."  

As mentioned on Day #5, Eric is currently a part of the online game series "Reality GameMasters" brought to the world by Rob Cesternino and company.  Well, today's picture and quote sadly come from the fourth episode which made its premiere today, or shall I say, yesterday.  Eric became the second person eliminated from the game.  (If you are not caught up, be sure to catch up through Rob's YouTube Channel.  I won't ruin the first elimination for you.)  Instead of moping around over Eric losing and placing fifth AGAIN, I will look at the positives of this situation:

Okay, there aren't many, but could Eric's quote be enough to start a campaign for Reality GameMasters 2?  Could it also be enough to use as a campaign to get Eric on another edition of RGM?  I mean, I doubt it, but a part of me says "Yes!  Yes it is!  #TeamEricSteinForRGM2!"  Below is a ballot for whether or not Eric Stein should be on the next season of Reality GameMasters.  You can either mentally check your answer, or you know, type your answer in the comments below!


Note: Yes, this post was super late.  I have this condition called "I do absolutely nothing on my days off from work."  But, it's still Thursday on the west coast, so cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment