Thursday, June 13, 2013

#TeamAustHan Weighs in on the BB15 All-Stars Rumors

With all kinds of #BB15 rumors swirling around the internet, many people are discussing the possibility of a second All-Stars season. Because of that rumor, we here at AustHan's World thought it would be fun to craft our dream Big Brother All-Star's 2.0 cast.


Hannah's Dream All-Star Cast:



Guys:

  1. Josh Souza (BB1) - I want to see someone return from season one that isn't Chicken George.  Given the different format of Big Brother today vs. what it was in season one, I think Josh could excell in the BB world today.  Plus, he would be underrated since he'd be basically a newbie.
  2. Dr. Will Kirby (BB2) - I don't know if Dr. Will would ever play the game again, but I really wish he would/will.  He is my all-time favorite (strategic) player of the game.  Dr. Will shaped the game in a big way, and sadly, some people have forgotten that and need to be reminded. (Dr. Will is #1!)
  3. Hardy Hill (BB2) - I would also love to see Hardy play modern day Big Brother.  He's in his 40's now so it'd be interested to see if he'd still be a good physical threat. (I think he would still be fine.)  Plus it'd be cool to see if he still holds a Big Brother grudge against Dr. Will.
  4. Jason Guy (BB3) - BB3 was my favorite season and I'm not afraid to say it.  Jason would be good to have on Big Brother again because he's a very likable and trustworthy guy (as he proved in BB3.)  
  5. Eric Stein (BB8) - Eric needs the chance to play Big Brother again without the weight of America's Player weighing him down.  I don't really know if people would look at him as a threat, so that would be really cool to see.  Plus Eric is great for entertainment value and I greatly miss him hosting veto competitions!
  6. Ragan Fox (BB12) - I really have no clue how Ragan would fare on a season with the people that I've picked, but he could probably do better on a season without the Brigade there to stop him.
  7. Ian Terry (BB14) - In realistic terms, I don't think there's a possibility of Eric and Ian (my two personal all-time favorites) ever being on the same season.  But this is all imaginary, so I can make this happen!  I would like to see Ian play again and to see what strategy he would try to play his second time around.
Girls:
  1. Danielle Reyes (BB3) - I'm pretty sure she's said she'd never play again, but I just want to see her and Jason play together again so badly!  They are my favorite alliance of all-time.  Plus she would be a great strategic female to have on the cast.  Also, I would love her to finally get the win she's deserved ever since she lost Big Brother 3!
  2. Amy Crews (BB3) - Yeah, yeah, another person from BB3.. I can't help myself though!  Amy is my BB spirit animal so obviously I have to include her.  I would love to vote for her to have cheese during her weeks as a have-not!
  3. Jun Song (BB4) - A girl winner of BB that I don't dislike!  The fact that she remains in the Big Brother community makes me like her more and she obviously still loves the game.  So if she would go back (I don't know if she would?) I would totally support that!
  4. Nakomis Dedmon (BB5) - Basically I needed to get someone from BB5, but Nakomis is deserving of a spot for being the one to come up with the Six Finger Plan - showing that she has some good strategic thoughts!  Even if the veto is different today.
  5. Jen Johnson (BB8) - Jen is great for entertainment and drama value and while I didn't like her too much in Big Brother 8, I wouldn't mind seeing her back to compete again.  She wasn't too bad at competitions either.
  6. Natalie Cunial (BB9) - I wasn't a Natalie fan during Big Brother 9 at all, but then again, I haven't gotten around to rewatching that season, so that could change.  But I do remember her a lot for her personality, so that's why I added her in. 
  7. Keesha Smith (BB10) - Keesha was my favorite female from the BB10 house and made it quite far on her first season, so I would love to see her have a second chance at the game!

Austin's Dream All-Star Cast



When it comes to my cast of dream All-Stars, my focus is really on the more recent seasons. That's not to say that I dislike anyone from the early years, I just feel like many of them have moved on from BB. That being said, here's who I want to see included in the next All-Star edition of BB.

Guys:
  1. Frank (BB14) - Even though I rooted against him during BB14, I still secretly loved him. This guy loves the game, and he's a total beast. The fact that they finally got him out of the house is a miracle in and of itself. An All-Star season would be nothing without Frank! 
  2. Evel Dick (BB8) - I honestly can't count his return during BB13 against him. An All-Star season would be impossible without Dick (as he himself has also stated...and you've got to love it!). From his ruthless game play, to the mind games he's capable of playing with people, he deserves a third second shot at the game. I also want to see him in a season without Danielle! The two are better separate than they are together. You really can't recreate the magic of BB8 a second time. 
  3. Alex (BB9) - I loved Alex! Of all the male houseguests in season 9, he was hands down my favorite. He got shafted because of Amanda, and I want to see him play the game on his own. He has what it takes to be a great player, he just needs to be given the right environment.
  4. James (BB9) - James fought hard during BB9, he was also one of the stand outs that season. I want to see him play the game a second time with that same tenacity, and without a showmance. 
  5. Eric/Cappy (BB6) - I was in the minority when I cheered for Cappy back in the day. Having rewatched the season, I realize why. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to see him play the game again. Especially mixed with some of the above personalities! Cappy vs. Dick anyone? 
  6. Dustin (BB8) - During BB8 Dustin, was again, one of the stand outs. He set himself up well, and I think he could have gone far...had he not been screwed over. That being said, I'd like to see him return and play a slightly more methodical game. Using his personality to again wedge his way into the inner circle of the house. 
  7. Memphis (BB10) - Memphis Garrett is an absolute necessity for BB All-Stars 2.0. I like the general presence that he brings to the house. I'm also curious to see what he can do without Dan by his side. Dan was the brains behind the Renegade operation, there's really no denying that. So, I'd love to see him try to recreate that with Alex someone else, or abandon that persona all together and play with a completely new strategy. 
Girls:
  1. Jessica (BB8) - How can you think of past BB lady HG's and not think of Jess? You can't! She brings  a light and airy spirit to the house, but she can also play the game. Having had time to mature since her season, I think we would see an entirely different Jessica in the house. Much as we would have had she made it on BB11...better known as the day I fled the room immediately after the premiere to sulk. #Booyah
  2. Sheila (BB9) - If you're not aware of my undying love for Sheila Kennedy, you don't know me very well. In case you can't tell, I'm BB9 obsessed. If you've never watched it, you need to get your BB9 on with QuirkyDude and YouTube like yesterday. Seriously! Sheila was hilarious, she was fun to watch, and she loved to complain at times. Something I like to do! We're BFF's! She made it to the final 3 before being screwed over, and it's my dying wish to see her play the game of Big Brother at least one more time. Everyone needs a little Sheila in their lives! She knows the game, and she knows how to be social. Winning assets that will hopefully earn her a final 2 spot. #TeamBigShe
  3. Libra (BB10) - Anybody want cake? One of the most classic Big Brother lines of all time, and it comes from Mrs. Libra Thompson. Better known as one of the stars of BB10, and a great source of conflict. She was smart, she was a fan, and she knew how to cause confrontation. Something every Big Brother houseguest should be well skilled in. I love me some Libra! Another season rewatch plug for ya, BB10 is where it's at. In fact, if you've never seen BB8, BB9, and BB10, lock yourself in your house, draw the blinds, order a pizza, and lock yourself away for 9 months worth of BB bliss. All-Stars would be nothing without Libra. Or her mad birthday party skills! 
  4. Michelle (BB10) - Michelle Costa is amazing. I mean, seriously, amazing! She's got a feisty personality, and she loves Big Brother. A common theme among my AS2.0 picks. I really feel like Michelle had an untimely exit in the BB house, and she had the potential to go much further. Curse you  Dan Gheesling! Just kidding, I love him. But still! Michelle is a fighter, and there's nothing better in an All-Star, than someone who will go all out to win the game. 
  5. Ivette (BB6) - Again, I really liked Ivette during BB6. I was pro-nerdherd at the time. Don't judge me! She should have made it back into the house during BB7, but "America's vote" was obviously a popularity contest. I think she brings a much needed "strong woman" vibe to the house, and she's not afraid to get things done. Ivette and Michelle would make exceptional allies me thinks! 
  6. Renny (BB10) - I love Renny! She made BB10 so fun, and she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. She was confrontational, without being confrontational. So what, she wasn't the best at competitions, I could care less. BB is a social game, and Renny is the definition of social. I would also pair her with Sheila, aka the alliance of my dreams. Like, please, be on the same season as me. Both of you! I'll gladly walk at final 3 just to see you two sit next to each other in the end. 
  7. Rachel (BB12) - Can you really have an All-Star season without Rachel? I mean, come on. She's a BB beast! I love her. I also think it would be interesting to see how she fairs against some of the people on my list. I also want to see her sans Brendon for an entire season, as opposed to only half of a season! 
There you have it Austhanites, our dream All-Stars cast list. Do you agree with our picks? Sound off in the comments below! Or, share your own All-Star picks with us on Twitter @AustHansWorld.

No comments:

Post a Comment