Saturday, June 15, 2013

AustHan AVA's - Days Four and Five Best and Worst Big Brother Season

As we enter day’s 4 and 5 of the AustHan AVA’s, we've reached one of the most telling categories of all, best and worst Big Brother season. Yesterday’s post got lost in the shuffle, so today we’re bringing you the results of BOTH the best and worst categories.

Each season received a nomination in both categories, for this “prestigious” award. The voters all seem to have stuck together in this vote, in true Big Brother voting fashion. Are you ready to see which seasons you've crowned the best and worst in BB history?

The AVA for Worst Big Brother season goes to…BB13!

This award comes with zero bragging rights. Who really wants to admit that they were a part of the “worst” season ever? I honestly can’t even bring myself to issue congratulations for this one. It just feels awkward! To be fair, I don’t think the season was horrible. I just think it was different. I enjoyed the returning duos, and I really liked Adam, Shelly, Dominic, and Cassie. I also enjoyed seeing Rachel win, and transform her characterization. I love different things about every season, so I’m not really the best judge. This is why I placed the vote in your hands!  Let’s take a look at some BB13 clips.



Video Credit - CBS

The reveals don’t stop there. Today is the 5th day in our AVA countdown, and that means that you've also crowned the best Big Brother season. Which season did you award the bragging rights to?

The AVA for Best Big Brother season goes to…BB10!

Congratulations to the cast of BB10! BB10, as anyone who knows me knows, is essentially my all time favorite season. So, I’m overly excited about this win! Everything about BB10 was perfection. From the twistless season, to the AMAZING cast, to the drama and fighting, did I mention the AMAZING cast? The summer that was BB10 never saw a dull moment. Not one! For BB10, I will not be providing you with clips. Because, let's be honest, there are way too many to choose from. So, here's a link to the Quirky Dude Big Brother archives where you can enjoy a look back at the winning season. 

 Be sure to send your congratulations to the cast of BB10 on Twitter using the hashtag #AustHanAVAWinner. And don’t forget to leave us a note in the comments section about your all-time favorite BB10 moment. Or, your least favorite (or favorite) moment of BB13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment