Friday, May 31, 2013

AustHan 'Reality GameMasters' Draft Results!

Have you ever dreamed about a show that pitted the houseguests of Big Brother against the castaways of Survivor?  Well dream no more because this is becoming a reality in just FOUR DAYS!  Brought to the world by the always amazing Rob Cesternino (and company)! (Also, Kickstarter backers!  This includes yours truly.. me.. Hannah.) (I couldn't resist!  It's like.. legitimately all of my favorites.)

Check out the website, player bios, and pre-game interviews at  RealityGameMasters.com!
For additional information and the RGM trailer, check out this article by Dalton Ross on EW.com!

While this may be a web-show, it still pretty much counts as a reality TV show, so you know I talked Austin into (which, you know, actually didn't take much convincing at all!  Actually, it took zero!) doing an RGM draft with me, results landed as below:


  • Hannah's thoughts: You don't even want to know how excited I am about the three players I ended up with!  First off, thank you Ian Terry for choosing me to go first in this draft because, before that, I'm not going to lie, I was torn about whether I should pick Ian or Eric as my first-round draft pick.  (I knew whichever one I didn't pick, Austin would, so)  This made the choice like 100 times easier to make.  I knew I also had to have Stephen on my team, so I picked him next, expecting to have Matt as my last-round pick, but TO MY SURPRISE, Austin picked Matt second.  Not going to lie, I love Matt a lot, but Cochran > Matt. (Even if Cochran is going into RGM clueless, I don't care.)  So, out of my top 4, I received 3.  I guess you could say that I have perfected the art of drafting for shows against Austin.
  • Austin's thoughts: When the battle that was the RGM Draft came about, I knew I had to walk out with The Hoff on my team. Although I chose Matt second, I'm pretty sure he'll lead me to victory! He's Seabiscuit, and I'm putting my dollar on him! Obviously, I knew that I had to steal Eric from Hannah. This is why I took him in the first round! A risky yet rewarding move. As far as Sophie is concerned, I won't lie. I really don't know much about her! She could be good. She could be awful. I guess we'll find out! Honestly, I'm banking on a Hoff victory! There's not much more to be said about that. Because of my full support of Head-Of-Hoffhold in the inaugural RGM showdown, Hannah and I would like to inform Matt that we are free this Halloween. Meaning that we are more than willing to except invitations to Hoff-O-Ween. We're a good time Matt! We're a good time! 

And, like I mentioned above, I helped back the project via Kickstarter.  There were so many glorious choices of rewards, but considering my love for basically everyone on the cast, I found myself choosing the autographed 8x10 of the cast and BEHOLD! ! ! !


Yes, I did buy this ridiculously large picture frame for it.  And yes, I will hang it proudly on a wall in all of my future houses.  And yes, it will be going back to college with me in the fall.  And yes, I love it very much and it may or may not be my new MVP (most-valued possession).  Don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment