Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day #11 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"Not only was I not worried to celebrate, I was happy to throw it in their faces.  It doesn't matter if we dance on their graves.. y'know, throw a freaking parade.  There's nothing that they're gonna do to stop it."

This Eric quote comes from his DR session after Jessica won her first HOH immediately after Kail's eviction.  After Kail was evicted, Dick and Daniele were not happy because the others had promised them that Eric would be the one to go.  Thankfully this wasn't true and they stuck with Eric and kept him in the game.  After Kail was out of the house, Dick went on a rant and said Eric was the "biggest liar of the bunch."  He also called him an idiot (gasp!) and said he didn't deserve to be there, and that he better do well in the HOH competition.
Erg. Me no happy!

Then, the infamous HOH competition was played and Eric didn't win it.  BUT Jessica did!  (Which was practically the same thing!  But better!)  The celebration is one of my favorite BB8 moments and you can watch the actual win at the end of episode 16 or what I'm mostly talking about here at the beginning of episode 17.  And, if you pay attention to what's happening here at AustHan's World, you'll know that we currently have the AustHan AVAs where you can vote for this very moment on #11 - Favorite Competition Win.  Of course, you would think that I would have voted for this, but alas, I did not.  I'm sorry, but I almost crapped my pants from joy when Ian won that Shark Veto competition during the Double Eviction episode last season!  I just.. had to. Okay?

And today's picture really has no meaning, but it's somewhat similar to the reaction Eric had when Jessica won (except maybe less violent) and also my own reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment