Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day #10 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"The situation didn't really happen, and you know, after I had a few teardrops, I thought "y'know.. okay good, but not good enough."  Gotta carry it on for a few more minutes."

Today's picture and quote come from Eric's first task as America's Player where he had to make up a traumatic story from his past and tell it to Kail.  Kail was the best person America could have chosen as the victim of this task because she believed it from the very start.  Some epic #KailQuotes brought to you from this task include:

  • "Eric, I know when something's bothering you." 
  • "I could tell yesterday.. you were quiet."
  • "Eric... he's a very sensitive guy and takes thing to heart."
  • "He cares too much, where it starts to affect him and it's sweet."

AP Task #1 completed!
In case you don't remember, Eric's story was that he had a girlfriend at the end of high school who "wasn't like Daniele" but was a similar type.  His girlfriend in the story had a serious eating disorder and it ended up causing them to break up.  When they broke up he told her to call some places to get the help that she needed.  If you feel like watching this task again (and I mean, c'mon, who doesn't?) it's at the 31:30 mark of Episode 3.  

I still have a hard time grasping how no one ever called Eric out during his tasks, especially during ones like
this.  But I guess that's the beauty of Eric Stein as America's Player since his personality is made for this kind of role.  I say all of this because the amount of laughing that he would normally do while doing tasks where he had to lie, especially on a traumatic story.  And these are the reasons that I wish I had feeds that season.. because he probably did this a lot so it wasn't suspicious.  (But that's just me guessing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment