Tuesday, December 31, 2013

AustHan drafts 'King of the Nerds' (Season 2)!


Last year, I saw commercials for a show called 'King of the Nerds' and, being the nerd that I admittedly am, I made sure to watch it.  The premiere was spectacular and I was obsessed with the entire season.  So much so that I even wrote recaps on a few of the episodes. (Here is my recap of the first episode.  It was actually one of my first recaps ever!)  Anyway, I really loved last season and have high hopes for this new one.  But one of my regrets from 2013 was the fact that Austin and I never drafted that first season.  We were still too new to the blogging world and trying to figure everything out.  You better believe that I made sure we drafted this season though!  The results fell as follows:


































As you can see, this was another one of those drafts for a show with an odd number of contestants.  I hate these kinds of drafts, but we've decided that Kayla will join the team that wins the first Nerd-Off of the season.  I was the first to pick in this draft thanks to my lovely draft win over Austin on Survivor: Blood vs. Water.  Overall, pretty pleased!  I will make it my mission to recap every episode this season!  

'King of the Nerds' returns to TBS on Thursday, January 23rd!

Are you going to watch this season of King of the Nerds?  
Are you #TeamHannah or #TeamAustin?  
Tell us in the comments below or tweet me @theonlytrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment