Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day #5 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!



Eric, on the RISKiest thing he has ever done:
"I continued to eat a slightly moldy brisket sandwich when I knew full well that I should have stopped."

Today marked the start of Reality GameMasters!  (If you didn't know, well now you do!)  Eric is the "Black Army."  Obviously, a part of me is rooting for Eric to win it all, despite the fact that he is on #TeamAustin according to the AustHan Reality GameMasters draft!  Episode #1 was released today.  If you haven't gotten around to watching it yet, you can (and should) do so by watching it here.

Today's picture and quote come straight from Reality GameMasters.  I really love this given Eric Stein quote because it gives me flashbacks to the almighty "prickly cactus pear" blog of Eric's!  (Yes, I know I mention this said blog in almost every Eric Stein post.  So sue me!) (Short story:  Eric and his brothers (I think, but maybe they were just friends/roommates) somehow won a blender and wanted to put it to use, so they went to get some fruit to blend up and grabbed a random fruit at the store.  While cutting up the fruit to blend it, their hands started hurting very badly.  They were suspicious so they looked at the receipt, which showed it was a prickly cactus pear!  Through online searching, they found that prickly cactus pears have a special way of being handled and that they have spines that are very hard to remove from the skin. Yeah, it was a hilarious post that had me crying, but it's been so long that I can't remember all of the details. Sadface.)

No comments:

Post a Comment