Monday, June 3, 2013

Day #4 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


From another one of his infamous MySpace blogs:

"Does nougat exist independently or only in candy bars?  Like could I just buy a slab of nougat?"

First off, this is one of my favorite Eric pictures from the entire season.  I don't know why I love it so much, I just do.  It just perfectly captures that which is Eric Stein.  You're welcome, I have just provided you with a new reaction picture to use every day for the rest of your life!

The quote, I think, is just another one of those Eric things that brings me a great amount of lols.  I was lucky enough to find Eric's MySpace blogs elsewhere when he deleted his MySpace, so I can read and love them forever.  (All except my most FAVORITE of them all.  You KNOW I'm talking about the prickly cactus pear one!!)  Eric does pose a good question, though, let us investigate.

Option #1:  No slabs of nougat, but there are bars of independent nougat through this company from Australia!  You can buy bars of nougat, and an assortment of other nougat, here!

Option #2:  I still don't believe there are any slabs of nougat, but there are many different brands of nougat bars and candies on Amazon!

Option #3:  I didn't know this option even existed (I should have realized it did, though) but you can make your own nougat!  I would assume this would be the easiest and cheapest way to produce a slab of nougat!  Here is a recipe from the Food Network for nougat and it seems easy enough!  

Eric, if you ever read this, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment