Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day #12 of the 26 Days of Eric Stein!


"Really now.. how could you possibly not have a pasta fight at the end of this?  I think I took a meatball.. uh, there's still sauce in my ears.  I made sure that Amber got a nice handful down her bathing suit.  It was pasta-tively the best.. *laughs*  that's even too cheesy for me."

Today's picture and quote come from the food competition from the third week in the BB house, Mission Inpastabowl.  In the food competition, they had to slide down these slides in pairs into two separate bowls of pasta to retrieve matching meatballs with different food items on them.  While I'm on the topic, I loved food competitions like this one.  I hope Big Brother brings them back someday.  I could care less about watching someone be a have-not, to be honest.  (Or if they're a have-not, at least make the process more interesting each week.)

After this competition ended and the houseguests collectively won a decent amount of food items, they all shared a very light-hearted moment together by having a pasta fight.  Sure, there is a lot of down time in the Big Brother house and generally the houseguests get along.  But any time competitions are involved, it can get intense.  I think that's the reason that I like the food competitions built like this one.  You get to see the houseguests all work together and cheer each other on and have a lot of light-hearted fun when it's over.  (Not to say that I want every moment in the house to be light-hearted.. I love drama, alliances, and strategy as the next person, but sometimes it's just really nice to have moments like this one thrown in the mix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment