Monday, January 21, 2013

Hannah is no longer so buckwild about 'Buckwild!'


It’s time for another recap of MTV’s ‘BUCKWILD!’ You know, that show that I feel so embarrassed to watch each week.  Anyways, the Shae and Jesse J saga continues and Salwa has refused to hang out around Shae until she breaks up with him.  All the others disapprove of the relationship, but they are still hanging out with Shae and trying to help her.   Most of the group heads over to Jesse B’s house to hang out and party.  This house is gross!  The group is disturbed by how dirty the place is, so the party is short-lived.  This is… going to be an exciting episode.

The girls are once again hanging out and Ashley announces to Shae that Jesse J also tried to hook up with her.  It finally CLICKS for this girl and Shae seems pretty set on breaking up with Jesse J.   Shae now goes to the house to get her stuff and end things with this guy for good.  There is one final fight because he “doesn’t want to work on it” (it being their cruddy relationship) and this bothers Shae.  This girl is not smart. . I hate this saga. PLEASE END IT ALREADY.

Oooh!  Finally some entertainment during the fight as Anna is in the background trying to shove the plastic bins into her two-door car and failing miserably.  Also, a classic quote has been given to us by Jesse J, in which he says “You can kick rocks for all I care!”  I’m so going to borrow that diss for any possible fights in my future!   And with a wave and some Shae tears, the saga appears to be over!  BLESS EVERYTHING.

“Y’know my name is Shain. My mom says I’m a pain!  And when I get old, I’m going to have to walk with a cane! Yeah!  It’s getting ready to rain.  Some people says I’m insane.  Maaan I don’t know a whole much more, I’m gonna have to think about it.” –Shain’s rap

We get back from commercial and are shown a random dude riding his lawn mower on the road.  (Note: I can attest to this actually happening.  Most of the time, it happens when you are in a hurry to get somewhere!)  The group is hanging out and riding a four wheeler with a sled attached to the back.  It cannot be denied that the activities these people come up with are awesome! 

It has turned into the Jesse B show and he is “Patrick Schwayzted.”  Tyler is not a fan of this guy, along with the others, but whoa!  Fight!  Tyler beats this guy to a pulp!  Oy, bloody face!  The group goes back inside the house and the guys high five Tyler and are “proud of him.”  Jesse B is kicked off the property and the party continues.  The group streaks and we move on to the next day.

Shae moves in with the girls and her room looks like a sauna with the wooden walls and black lights.  Tyler and Joey start a yard cutting business to make money to pay for gas and alcohol.   They make and hang up signs in local stores hoping that people will call and hire them.  Now Shain is teaching the girls how to shoot a gun.   They use orange soda (Note: my favorite beverage EVER) for target practice.  NO! RIP Orange soda!

The guys are now hanging out and there are subtitles on what Shain’s saying but I can’t even follow.  Something about this has my laughing like no other.  It’s Joey’s birthday and so it only makes sense to get in his truck and do a birthday blowout! 

The girls go to a tattoo shop to get matching tattoos in celebration of Shae’s breakup.  They are all getting “NPS” tattooed on various body parts.  (If you want to know what NPS stands for, you can google that just like I did! I'll tell you what it says on the show "No BLEEP BLEEP")  This is Shae’s first tattoo and she chose the inside of her bottom lip for the placement of it!  Wow!  These girls make me feel so much better about my life.

Joey and Tyler book their first job and of course complain about it, because who wants to actually work?  The woman who hired them is sitting on her porch staring the whole time.  Since this job “sucks” and “all this woman wants is to check out two dudes,” the guys pack up and leave.  I’m not even sure they finished cutting the yard! 

Now the group hangs out for Joey’s birthday and they make a potato gun!  (Side note:  For 8th grade how to speeches, this guy showed us how to make a potato gun! Oh the memories!)  Joey almost sets his entire face on fire after putting it too close to the potato gun (which they are shooting fire out of!)  Joey likes Shae and apparently Shae likes Joey as well!  Can you say, rebound?  Shae licks apple butter off Joey. Aha.. haha.. apple butter looks like poop.  This leading to them making out… hm, we might have a possible new couple in the making, people!  Such a weird pair.

Shain really is the most respectable one in this whole cast.  He also happens to be the only one I like watching and find entertaining.  He maintains a job while the others basically just party all of the time.  When the others have jobs but don’t want to do them, Shain becomes like their parent and gets them to go.  Shain is also the funniest by far.  #TeamShain

So that ends another episode of ‘Buckwild!’  I feel like this show continues to get worse.  The first episode was so funny that I didn’t think anything that followed could live up.  So the show is just getting harder to watch.  But then again, I’m not one for MTV dramas/shows.  But I guess I’ll suffer through and continue with these recaps for the rest of the season.  For the people!

Buckwild airs at 10 pm on Thursdays on MTV!

No comments:

Post a Comment